Monday, February 21, 2005

 

More Framed Kitties!

Allegra
Allegra


Click on images for bigger, will open in new windows.

For Allegra, I made a background using Tim Holtz Distress Inks, colors Tattered Rose, Weathered Wood and Fired Brick. The camera stamp and the flower stamp (Posh Impressions) were stamped and cut out, Allegra's pictures mounted under it, and stuck to the background. Finishing touches were the eyelets and the *MEOW* ribbon.


The Stripecat
The Stripecat


Little Mitty
Little Mitty


For the Stripecat's image, I stamped the jar (Posh Impressions), cut out both the inside and outside as shown, and attached vellum underneath, trimmed to size. I stamped the mice (Close To My Heart), colored with a colored pencil, cut out, and attached to the vellum. I used the same mouse stamp for the background.

I cropped a picture of the Incredible Striped Being and attached him to the background, then attached the *jar* over that. A finishing touch was a ribbon tied around the neck of the jar.

For Little Mitty...I stamped the rope frame and the flowers (Posh Impressions) for both the background and cutouts, cut out as needed. I cropped around Little Mitty's ears to make it look like she is sticking her head out of the frame, and glued it all together as shown.

Two more kitties to go!