Tuesday, January 04, 2005

 

Candles

While looking for candles for my "Cat with Wings" I remembered a candle shop I had been to before. I had taken my daughter there when she was looking for floating rose candles to use, in glass bowls, as wedding decorations on the tables at her reception. She found some very nice floating candles at a very decent price.

I needed votives for the Cat and checked them out. The shop is General Wax and Candle Company. Their scented votive are 55 cents compared to $1.50 they sell them for at Y@ankee C@ndle Co and $1.40 at W!cks N St!cks. And way less expensive than those "home party" candles. They're just as nice if not better.

I found out they have an affiliate program where I can put a link on my website to there site. I will earn cash for every order that's placed to them through my link. So if anyone is looking for some great candles or candle making supplies, you will find the link to General Wax and Candle Company, over to the left. Please go over and check them out.

And for all of the Krafty Kitties, what ever money that is made through the link from this blog, I will be sharing with all of us. So send your friends over. If anyone knows any Krafty Candle makers, they have great candle making supplies and frangrance oils, so let them know.