Monday, January 31, 2005

 

Beer!



I got this idea from the current (Feb/March) issue of "The Stampers' Sampler". They did a spread on Andy Warhol-ish work. The original image from the magazine can be seen HERE (will open in a separate browser window).

This is just SO easy to do, and so very cool. Just stamp the image on whatever colors of cardstock you want...I used black pigment ink and clear embossing powder to heat-emboss them all. The original artist in Stampers' Sampler used the Fiskars Shape Cutter to cut out part of some of the stamped images, and so did I. Just line up the cut-out parts to the whole images, glue into place, cut into squares, and adhere to the card.

I did a series of cards based on this idea. If you would like to see them, they are HERE, on my personal stamping site.