Thursday, November 18, 2004

 

Meow



Our furry friend, Missy, from Hot Potatoes is back, and here she is showing her holiday spirit. The Santa hat stamp is also from Hot Potatoes, and it is designed to fit on any of their dog or cat stamps.

First, I stamped the hat onto glossy white cardstock. Then, I made a "mask" by stamping the hat again on a Post-it note, making sure that at least part of it was over the sticky area. This "mask" was then cut out and stuck over the stamped hat on the card. Using a stamp positioner, I stamped Missy in the correct place, removed the mask, and voila...Missy is wearing the hat! This was then heat-embossed and colored in.

The gift stamp is from a set called "Celebrations" from Close To My Heart®. Undernesth the stamped images, I attached a strip of blue paper and some red ribbon with two gold eyelets. I stamped "meow" underneath that, with an alphabet set called "Storytime", also from Close To My Heart®.

This was then attached to red cardstock, and then to more of the blue paper, and finally, to a white card.

Meow!