Monday, November 08, 2004

 

Here Comes Santa Claws



Both stamps used for this card are from Repeat Impressions. The kitty was stamped onto white cardstock, heat-embossed, and colored in using various ink pads and markers, using a Dove blending pen. I cut the kitty out in the shape of a circle, and then cut out a slightly larger brown circle, to which I mounted the kitty.

I mounted a piece of torn scrapbook paper to a cream-colored card. If you look closely, you may be able to see that the paper says "Merry Xmas and Happy New Year". I then stamped the sentiment onto a torn piece of vellum, and mounted this to the card. The kitty picture was mounted to the card using two-sided foam tape, to make it pop up a little bit.

Finally, I glued some red glitter to the kitty's Santa hat for a finishing touch.