Tuesday, November 30, 2004

 

A Book of Extraordinary Cats



This is a 10 page 6 x 6 scrapbook that I made for my mother-in-law for a Christmas gift. We figured that she would like to have pictures of the grandcats! :-)

The cover of the album, not shown here, is navy blue.

The book was made from a kit from Close To My Heart®. The cats' names and journaling were printed onto vellum with the computer printer.

I decided to use cat quotes from a book called 516 Sensational Cat Quotes, Proverbs, Quips and Jokes for Scrapbooking, Crafting and Fun, for the journaling. I also used some of my smaller kitty rubber stamps (from various sources) to embellish the pages.

6 x 6 scrapbooks are fun, and can easily be assembled in an evening. I think they would make excellent, inexpensive holiday gifts.

To see the whole book in approximately actual size, click on the graphic above. This will open in a separate browser window.