Friday, October 15, 2004

 

Do-Re-Meow!



I made this as a *thank you* card for John & Linda, our gracious hosts at the Cooperstown Bed & Breakfast. They have a piano in their house, and they know of my love for cats...I showed them pictures of our cats while we were there. I always carry a small *brag book* full o' kitty pics!

The rubber stamp is from House-Mouse and is called *Do-Re-Meow* (I have this image on a sweatshirt as well!). I stamped it onto cream-colored cardstock, colored it in with chalks and pencils, and cut it out. I then mounted it on a green panel, which was then mounted on the orange panel. The bottoms of both were cut with deckle-edged scissors.

I glued a strip of brown cardstock, also deckle-edged, onto a cream-colored card, and finally attached the image over that with gold eyelets.