Monday, August 23, 2004

 

Unashamed Felinity



This card was made especially for the Close To My Heart® catalog show that I am hosting for Patti this month.

I decided to go monochromatic here. Basically, I made the card from the dark stock, and cut it to fit the envelope I wanted to use. Then the striped B&T paper was attached. I used white eyelets at the corners here.

On more of the same cardstock, I stamped the fish bones, mice, yarn, and *Meow*. These were cut out with decorative scissors and adhered to the card.

On a lighter, coordinating piece of cardstock, I stamped the cats and the pawprint, as well as the words. These were cut out and attached to the front of the card.

The inside...



For the inside, I used the same B&T paper to print, on the computer, the part of the song from Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Cats" that insipred the *unashamed felinity* thing.

All stamps, inks, eyelets and papers are from CTMH, with the exception of the *Handstamped by Christine* stamp on the back. That one came from Repeat Impressions. It goes on every card I make!