Thursday, August 05, 2004

 

Thank You Card

Missy & Bandit

Missy and Bandit from Hot Potatoes are back! Here, they were stamped with an embossing ink pad, and heat-embossed with copper-colored embossing powder.

For the card, I used a pre-made ivory-colored card, to which I attached two types of decorative paper. I used an alphabet from Close To My Heart® called "Contempo Serif Lowercase" (acrylic) for the "thank you" sentiment. This was also stamped and embossed the ssame way as the kitties. Finally, the kitties were matted onto brown cardstock and attached to the card.

The striped paper is also from Close To My Heart®. Any other patterend papers that you see in my projects that are NOT from CTMH likely come from a giant pack o' paper called The Slab, which can be purchased at your friendly neighborhood Michaels craft store.

I think I will send this card to Patti Zackular, the woman who takes care of our kitties while we go on vacation.