Thursday, August 05, 2004

 

Peace Around The World

Peace Around The World

This card was made exclusively with products from Close To My Heart®. The stamp is called "Peace Around The World", and I believe it has been retired...glad I was able to grab it before it went bye-bye. The "Thinking of You" sentiment is part of a set called "Cheerful Thoughts", which is still available. The stamp pad ink is "New England Ivy".

Close To My Heart® does make it easy, with their coordinating papers and cardstocks!

I just used the solid cardstock to make the card, and glued on the striped paper. I stamped the image onto a very light green paper with black ink, and used soft chalks to color it in. Then I just used more solid color cardstock to mat the image and the sentiment, and glued it all onto the card.