Wednesday, May 19, 2004

 

Another CD Cover


click on image for larger version


This is for another CD swap I'm in. The theme for this one is *cover* versions of songs...as in, done by someone other than the original artist. I came up with the idea of making a magazine cover. The adorable rubber stamp is from House-Mouse Designs. There's an old cartoon in which a little mouse named Sniffles was sitting up waiting for Santa Claus, and to pass the time, he was reading "Good Mousekeeping" magazine (and drinking *Haxwell Mouse* coffee!).

Unlike the BKO Lounge one below, these are not individually hand-stamped. I stamped the image onto plain white cardstock and colored it in with chalks and colored pencils. I then scanned the image into my computer, and used Paint Shop Pro to create the *magazine* cover.