Monday, April 26, 2004

 

Mitty's Pages!


click on image for much larger version


I've decided to put the wedding book aside for a while, until I collect more stamps and other supplies, and start my kitty scrapbook. The plan is to have two facing pages featuring my favorite pictures of each kitty. I have eight kitties, and I also plan to make pages for the late Mister Bill, who left us nearly two years ago.

I scanned in the two pages and pieced them together as they would look in the scrapbook, The yellow on the edge is from the scanner, and it's not on the actual pages.

The gingham print paper and the pawprint rubber stamp are from Close To My Heart, and the small kitty face stamp came from Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts. I also want to add that the pawprint stamp is part of a set called "Meow!", other stamps from which you'll be seeing here as well!

Each kitty will have his/her own individual page design. Look for more soon!